Discover how to use one of the best WordPress membership plugins known as, “Paid Memberships Pro”. This plugin is flexible to suit the needs of nearly all online and offline businesses.
Paid Membership Pro website – http://www.paidmembershipspro.com/
You may simply install it and start using out of the box. Yet, with some basic knowledge you can configure Paid Memberships Pro any way you want. Including:
– Set up any number of Membership levels
– Use the most popular payment gateways, such as: Paypal, Stripe, 2Checkout
– Integrate over 42 Add Ons
– Use any theme you like
A great plugin to immediately start a membership website in right direction!
You may choose between three different planning, such as:
1. Free Planning – I will use this planning as an example throughout this video. I recommend for you to start with their free version.
Once you start doing income to upgrade to another version to get their extra features.
2. PMPro Core – This planning comes with member forum support and developers chat
3. PMPro Plus – This version is the complete package, which includes:
Memberlite Theme – A theme designed by Paid Membership Pro team. Purposely done to work perfectly with their plugin.
45 Add-Ons to fully customize your membership website any way you could possibly imagine!
PMPPro License Key
1- Click Add On Installs and Updates
Advanced code recipes
Thanks for watching Paid Membership Pro tutorial. If you enjoyed then please leave a like and subscribe to Prositetutorials. You’ll receive weekly free videos updates!
Get Social with Me: