Membership Site Models: 6 Types You Need To Know About
Sooo… you’re thinking about adding recurring revenue to your business or starting a membership site? ?
How do YOU know what one to pick? ??♀️
But first, download the complete step by step guide to building, launching and scaling a successful and profitable online membership business.
Are you looking for membership site ideas?
Well to get you started, there are 6 main types of membership models that I want to share with you.
1. Publisher Membership Model – This is about publishing content on a regular basis… like a magazine.
2. UPS Membership Model – Delivers a package of content every single month.
3. Coaching Membership Model – One-on-one or group coaching designed to help you and your members grow together.
4. Community Membership Model – People are paying to be in YOUR community of like-minded people!
5. Drip Membership Model – A full curriculum of content that drips out on a specific schedule.
6. Combo Membership Model – A little bit of this and that from the list above.
These are the 6 membership models.
What one – or combo – do you use or plan to use? ??
Want to learn how to turn what you know, love and do into a wildly successful membership business?
Join the waitlist for my TRIBE Workshop and our mailing list for more membership marketing content.
You’ll also be the first to hear when my FREE workshop is open next to add recurring revenue to your business AND fast track your membership growth.
Want to learn about other people getting RESULTS through memberships and get even more membership site ideas?
Listen ? to the It’s A TRIBE Thing podcast for behind-the-scenes membership tips that are helping thousands of everyday people build low stress, membership businesses.
P.S. If you enjoyed this video don’t forget to subscribe at…